All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe forty hotels and chalets featured in this sumptuous book have been chosen because they're the epitome of luxury. 'Chalets/Hotels' charts the history, and showcases the interiors and surroundings, of these stylish, dazzling hideaways. The stunning photography offers spectacular scenery, beautiful mountain views and state of the art interiors. Includes hotels and chalets in Couchevel, Val d' Isere, Megeve, La Clusaz, Val Thorens, Meribel, and Sainte Foy. Text in English & French.
- Author BiographyLaurent Brandajs specialises in architectural and interior design photography. He has worked for many international publishers and his photographs regularly appear in magazines worldwide. For Luxury Hotels and Chalets, he spent a lot of time in France, looking for the best mountain chalets and photographing them in the best possible circumstances. Philippe Coulee is a journalist at 'Paris Match', 'Le Soir' and Roularta Media Group. He specialises in writing about building trends, urban planning and real estate projects.
- Author(s)Laurent Brandajs,Philippe Coulee
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- LanguageEnglish & French.
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note300 Colour
- Weight1701 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.