All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionFresh, new and invigorating-a retreat in a book. What if the rosary could speak to us in our own situation in life, in the work that God has called us to? This question got Larry Duffany thinking. Using his nearly twenty years of experience in teaching at nearly every level of Catholic school education and his time in administration, Larry Duffany explores the mysteries of the rosary from the particular perspective of those who serve in the ministry of Catholic school education. Through these reflections, a teacher will find a companion on the journey, hope, understanding, and perhaps a little inspiration. Chalk It Up to Mystery: Reflections on the Rosary for the Catholic School Educator awakens the religious imagination of its readers bringing them into the heart of the stories, into the heart of the mysteries, unveiling God's love for his people as made evident through the work of teachers and administrators in Catholic Schools.
- Author(s)Lawrence Duffany
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.