All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the popular chalk aesthetic with timeless subjects and beautiful art, Chalkboard 123 is appealing to both kids and their adults. This chunky, interactive book is perfect for little hands, featuring reusable blackboard pages, perfect for hours of write-and-wipe entertainment (and learning!). Each spread features two numbers and practice lines, with colorful original art by beloved children's illustrator Stephen Barker on the page opposite. The book includes 26 thick pages and 4 pieces of chalk, perfectly sized for little ones' fingers. Book wipes clean easily, to enjoy again and again.
- Author BiographyMore than 85 years ago, WALTER FOSTER-a well-known artist, instructor, and collector-began producing art instruction books from his home in Laguna Beach, CA. He originally wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed them himself. Although Walter passed away in 1981 at the age of 90, his legacy continues in a growing product line. Walter Foster Publishing now provides how-to books and kits to millions of enthusiastic artists worldwide who enjoy the rewards of learning how to draw and paint. People who have never before picked up a paintbrush or drawing pencil have discovered their artistic talents through his easy-to-follow instruction books.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleChalk it Up!
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen J. Barker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.