All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the popular chalk aesthetic with timeless subjects and beautiful art, Chalkboard ABC is appealing to both kids and their adults. This chunky, interactive book is perfect for little hands, featuring reusable blackboard pages, perfect for hours of write-and-wipe entertainment (and alphabet learning!). Each spread features two letters used in a sentence, for example, Alligator rides a bicycle. On the left are lines to practice the letters, while the right features colorful original art by beloved children's illustrator Stephen Barker. The book includes 26 thick pages and 4 pieces of chalk, perfectly sized for little ones' fingers. Book wipes clean easily, to enjoy again and again.
- Author BiographyDAVE GARBOT is an experienced illustrator who enjoys working with clients to create fun and engaging images for a variety of projects. Relying on his whimsical imagination, humor, and attention to detail, Dave is often called upon for assignments in children's publishing, advertising, character development, stylish lettering, games, and fun maps. His list of clientele includes Barnes & Noble, Harper Collins, Penguin Press, Scholastic, Klutz Press, Sterling Publishing, Addison Wesley, Parenting Press, Carrabba's Restaurants, Hyatt Hotels, McDonald's, the Tribeca Film Festival, and Arnold Worldwide. A native of Portland, Oregon, Dave currently resides and works in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleChalk it Up!
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen J. Barker
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.