Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of management is, without a doubt, one of the most important and fastest changing fields in today's society. There is t any organisational structure - families, enterprises, towns, industries, countries, for example - which performs well without good management. For this reason, many resources are allocated to improve the management in the largest companies and also to management research/education and training.In the transition to the kwledge-based ecomy of today, the 'smart ecomy', management faces new challenges and opportunities. Challenges, Opportunities and Tendencies in Organisation Management is an invaluable volume that seeks to deal with the myriad of issues facing management today. It presents the scientific research of the most rewned management specialists from universities, companies, consultancy firms and research organisations from Romania and other parts of the world, who participated in the First International Management Conference organised by the Romanian Scientific Management Society (RSMS) in June 2014.The book covers a variety of management fields, namely international management and cultural diversity; sustainable development and business sustainability; university governance and management; kwledge-based organisation, intellectual capital, information and management; entrepreneurship, social enterprise and SMEs; and leadership and human resource management. It seeks to synthesise the latest and most invative developments in management theory and praxis, in the context of the transition to the kwledge-based ecomy. It is useful for management professors, consultants, trainers and students, management professionals and those working in public administration. It will be of particular benefit to those who are interested in the evolution of management in the past few years in Europe, especially in Central and Eastern Europe.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLester Lloyd-Reason,Ovidiu Nicolescu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.