Challenges in Ad Hoc Networking by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the refereed proceedings of the Fourth Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop, Med-Hoc-Net 2005. Med-Hoc-Net 2005 consolidated the success of the previous editions of the workshop series. It aimed to serve as a platform for researchers from academia, research, laboratories, and industry from all over the world to share their ideas, views, reults, and experiences in the field of ad-hoc networking.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number197
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGuy Pujolle,I. Guerin Lassous,K. Al Agha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.