All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges in Design and Implementation of Middlewares for Real-Time Systems brings together in one place important contributions and up-to-date research results in this fast moving area. Challenges in Design and Implementation of Middlewares for Real-Time Systems serves as an excellent reference, providing insight into some of the most challenging research issues in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight211 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byWei Zhao
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.