All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges in Ecomic and Financial Policy Formulation provides an introductory, yet comprehensive, treatment of macroecomic policies and their implementation in an Islamic-designed ecomic system.
- Author BiographyAuthor Hossein Askari: Hossein Askari is Iran Professor of International Business and International Affairs, George Washington University, USA. Author Zamir Iqbal: Dr. Zamir Iqbal serves as Lead Specialist at the Financial Systems Global Practice of the World Bank. He heads the World Bank Global Center for Islamic Finance Development in Istanbul. Author Abbas Mirakhor: Abbas Mirakhor is the First Holder of INCEIF s Chair in Islamic Finance at INCEIF - The Global University of Islamic Finance, Malaysia. He was the Executive Director and Dean of the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund. He received his PhD from Kansas State University, USA.
- Author(s)Abbas Mirakhor,Hossein G. Askari,Zamir Iqbal
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Islamic Banking, Finance, and Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.