All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges in Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials and Processes in Conventional and Multifunctional Materials, Volume 2 represents one of seven volumes of technical papers presented at the Society for Experimental Mechanics SEM 12th International Congress & Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, held at Costa Mesa, California, June 11-14, 2012. The full set of proceedings also includes volumes on: Dynamic Behavior of Materials , Imaging Methods for Novel Materials and Challenging Applications , Experimental and Applied Mechanics , 2nd International Symposium on the Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials , 13th International Symposium on MEMS and Natechlogy and Composite Materials , and the 1st International Symposium on Joining Techlogies for Composites .
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight694 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBonnie Antoun,Charles Lu,G.P. Tandon,H. Jerry Qi,Hongbing Lu,Richard Hall
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.