All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina has transformed itself from struggling, insular state to major hub of the global ecomy. In Challenges to Chinese Foreign Policy , ted authors Yufan Hao, C. X. George Wei, and Lowell Dittmer have gathered prominent contributors to provide original assessments of China's foreign policy from a Chinese perspective. Focusing on foreign relations strategies, this volume provides greater understanding of a rising global power.
- Author BiographyYufan Hao is assistant professor of political science at Colgate University. C. X. George Wei is professor of law at Singapore Management University. Lowell Dittmer is professor of political science at the University of California at Berkeley.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleAsia in the New Millennium
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byC. X. George Wei,Lowell Dittmer,Yufan Hao
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.