All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging Students to Learn is an inspirational guide for educators that offers practical principles and strategies for leading and motivating students. The strategies described in this book are based upon years of study, research, and inservice training programs on leadership and motivation that can be used by educators at all levels-elementary, secondary, and university.
- Author BiographyDaniel R. Tomal, Ph.D. is professor at Concordia University in Chicago, teaching educational leadership and research. He is a consultant and an author of nine books including Discipline by Negotiation: Methods for Managing Student Behavior (1999) and Action Research for Educators (2003), a Choice Outstanding Academic Title in 2004, both by Rowman & Littlefield Education, and has made guest appearances on many national radio and television shows.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Tomal
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Concordia University Leadership Series
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.