All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a radical reassessment of organizational forces for change and barriers encountered by the 'challenging women' - senior women managers faced with the task of transforming their organizations. Much has been written about women at work, the 'glass ceiling' and discriminatory employment practices. This study is seminal in the linkage it makes between gender, invation and organizational transformation. The book highlights the implications of this for all types of organizations and women managers everywhere.
- Author BiographySu Maddock is Senior Research Fellow at Manchester Business School. She has worked as an organizational design consultant in the public sector.
- Author(s)Su Maddock
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.