All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an analysis of the changes the Sicilian mafia has undergone from legitimisation to denunciation. It argues that conceptualisations of the mafia in public and scientific debate, during the nineteenth and more than half of the twentieth century, created a mystique that legitimised the mafia and contributed to their success.
- Author BiographySalvatore Coluccello is Senior Lecturer at the School of International Studies and Social Science, Coventry University, UK.
- Author(s)Rino Coluccello
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.