All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChambers Adult Learners' Writing Guide is aimed at adults who are seeking to gain confidence in their writing skills. The book is spaciously laid out using a two-colour text with plentiful examples and exercises to reinforce key learning points. A simple and practical approach provides users with an understanding of the basic concepts and requirements of any writing task. The book also demonstrates how to negotiate real-world situations such as filling in forms or making an official complaint.
- Author BiographyChambers is one of the world's most respected dictionary publishers, appealing particularly to word lovers and those who revel in all the quirks of the English language. Its extensive list of innovative and completely reliable language and reference titles covers English-language dictionaries, thesauruses, bilingual dictionaries, crosswords, puzzles and games and specialist titles on subjects such as biography, quotations, literary characters, science and technology and world history. Meticulously researched and expertly written, the highly acclaimed Chambers range has been at the forefront of presenting knowledge and learning in an engaging and accessible way since it was first established in the 19th century.
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.