All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you stuck on that final clue? Or do you just need a prod in the right direction? The Chambers Crossword Lists is the ideal reference for crosswords of all types - cryptic, quick and general kwledge. Hundreds of categories From abbey names to zoological terms, the categories in the Chambers Crossword Lists will help you fill in the gaps in both your kwledge and your crossword. Fully updated The Chambers Crossword Lists have been loved by a generation of crossword solvers. This edition is fully updated, with new categories added including websites and computer games, as well as old gaps filled in such as Chinese dynasties and the Cinque Ports. Easy to use The categories appear in alphabetical order. Within each category, the lists are organised first by the number of words, and secondly by alphabetical order.
- Author BiographyChambers is one of the world's most respected reference publishers, appealing particularly to word lovers and those who revel in the power and quirkiness of language. Its extensive list of innovative language and reference titles includes Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, the Chambers Biographical Dictionary, and of course The Chambers Dictionary, now approaching its thirteenth edition.
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight837 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.