All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies. Their family fosters these young dogs, giving them love and proper care, until they can find the perfect forever home. When Charles goes to his father's annual softball game, the last thing he expects is to find a puppy to foster. But when he meets Champ, a German shepherd with a big heart, Charles kws that he just has to take care of the dog. Can the Petersons find this talented pup a forever home?
- Author BiographyEllen Miles loves dogs, which is why she has a great time writing Puppy Place books. And guess what? She loves cats, too! That's why she came up with a series called Kitty Corner. Ellen lives in Vermont and loves to be outdoors every day, walking, biking, skiing, or swimming, depending on the season. She also loves to read, cook, explore her beautiful state, play with dogs, and hang out with friends and family. Visit her web site at www.EllenMiles.net.
- Author(s)Ellen Miles
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuppy Place
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.