All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging times require inspiration, encouragement and confidence to produce positive results. Parents today need this reassurance more than ever! If children are to compete in a global world, we must first teach parents winning strategies and skills that work ! Successful parenting is a journey that begins in pre-school and continues throughout the child's school experiences. Parenting is very much like team sports. It requires teamwork, organization, active participation and a goal line mentality of t giving up. Above all, every successful team needs a coach or parent who will lead with confidence, character and integrity. Champion Parenting will encourage you with strategies to follow, goals to set, perimeters to keep, and an open mind to change as essential steps in reaching the goal line for your parenting success. Now is the time to be inspired and help your child succeed in school and in life through confident parenting!
- Author BiographyAlice Iorio, M.Ed., is an award-winning educator, consultant, and author. She has more than twenty years of experience in elementary, middle school, and college education. Her passion for teaching children and motivating parents is well known nationwide. Alice has the vision to empower, engage, and involve parents through this book and through the power parenting conferences she continues to organize and promote. She lives in Orlando, Florida, and is an enthusiastic traveler, runner, and active member of the community. When not writing, speaking, or consulting, she can be found cheering for her two favorites teams, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Florida Gators. You can visit her Web site at www.championparenting.com.
- Author(s)M.Ed. Alice Iorio
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.