All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionReduced in price by $10, and expanded in page count, this new, expanded edition, includes more than 15 detailed practice hands, new strategies for winning tournaments to reflect the new players and playing styles found today, and more than 25 new card illustrations. There is also new material on the different theories and approaches to winning hold'em tournaments, particularly today's small ball strategies, plus a new chapter, 21 Money-Making Tips from the Pros, showing players how they can increase their income from cash games and tournaments. This is the bible of winning pot-limit and -limit hold'em tournaments. Players get all the answers here-- holds barred--to their most important questions for winning at hold'em. They learn how much to bet, raise, and reraise, when it is good to bluff, how to set up opponents to win monster pots, and the optimal strategies for -limit and pot-limit tournaments, satellites, and supersatellites. Everything from starting hand strategies to how to play different stages of a tournament--including getting into the money--adjusting for stack sizes and key practice hands is covered in detail. This book is a must-read for hold'em players!
- Author BiographyThe 1983 World Champion of Poker, Tom McEvoy has won four World Series titles and is the author of more than 10 books on winning at poker, including Championship No-Limit & Pot-Limit Hold'em, Championship Hold'em. Beat Texas Hold'em, No-Limit Texas Hold'em and How to Win No-Limit Hold'em Tournaments. The 1998 Player of the Year, T.J. Cloutier has won four World Series of Poker titles. T.J. played professional poker in the '80s as a road gambler and has become one of the most celebrated tournament players in the world. He has won more major tournament titles--60 and counting--than any other player in the history of poker. He is the author of How to Win the Championship and co-author of Championship Omaha, Championship Tournament Poker, Championship No-Limit and Pot-Limit Hold'em and Championship Hold'em.
- Author(s)T J Cloutier,Tom McEvoy
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.