All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDuke University's men's basketball program has been the model for success in Coach Mike Krzyzewski's years at the helm. Under his direction the Blue Devils have won over 400 games, two NCAA Championships, and earned a berth in seven Final Fours. Now you can harness Coach K's strategies for team defense, the transition game, and successful practicing to make your team better than ever.The Duke Basketball Video Series offers special insight into the key components that made all of those Duke wins, championships, and awards possible. You will be transported right to Cameron Indoor Stadium, to see and hear what takes place during Duke practice sessions. Each action-filled tape includes Coach K and the Duke team explaining, demonstrating, and correcting through: - coaching points, - individual skill instruction, - tactical team preparations, and - practice drills.Action footage shows how lessons learned on the practice floor are transferred successfully to games. You will find the content captivating and directly applicable to your own improvement or to that of your players. Championship Practices provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at how Coach K and his staff plan and conduct their practice sessions to produce powerhouse teams. From overall season objectives to specific player teaching points, this video shows how you can transfer the blueprint for success to players. Each element of practice is broken down into modules of instruction as Coach K teaches, corrects, reinforces, and attends to all aspects of the game in his classroom on the court. Human Kinetics DVDs are coded for universal playback and can be played in all regions of the world.
- Author BiographyOne of the standout coaches in NCAA basketball history, Mike Krzyzewski has guided the Blue Devils of Duke University to the highest reaches of the basketball world. Head coach at Duke since 1980, Coach K's teams have won two national championships and reached the Final Four seven times in one nine-year stretch. Coach K has developed 23 players who were picked in the NBA draft, including 10 All-Americas, three National Players of the Year, and four National Defensive Players of the Year. His players have been equally successful in the classroom, achieving a 93 per cent graduation rate. He has also coached several national teams in events including the Olympics and the Pan American Games.
- Author(s)Mike Krzyzewski
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleDuke Basketball Series
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.