All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionRated by pros as the best book on tournaments ever written and enthusiastically endorsed by more than 5 world champions, this is the definitive guide to winning tournaments and a must for every player's library. McEvoy lets you in on the secrets he has used to win millions of dollars in tournaments and the insights he has learned competing against the best players in the world. Packed solid with winning strategies for all 11 games in the World Series of Poker, with extensive discussions of 7-card stud, limit hold'em, pot and -limit hold'em, Omaha high-low, re-buy, half-half tournaments, satellites, strategies for each stage of tournaments. Tons of essential concepts and specific strategies jam-pack the book. Phil Hellmuth, 1989 WSOP champion says, [this] is the world's most definitive guide to winning poker tournaments. Ackwledged by pros and kwledgeable players alike - this is the best poker tournament poker book ever written - period. Absolutely indispensable reading for any tournament player.
- Author BiographyThe 1983 World Champion of Poker, Tom has won four World Series titles. Formerly a 9-to-5 accountant, he quit his day job in 1979 to join the high-pressure poker tournament circuit. In 1995 he wrote the acclaimed Tournament Poker, one of the most important poker books of all time according to Gamblers Book Club in Las Vegas. McEvoy also is the co-author of the Championship Series: Championship No-Limit & Pot-Limit Hold'em, Championship Stud, Championship Omaha and Championship Hold'em.
- Author(s)Tom McEvoy
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleChampionship S.
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.