All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever questioned your sanity? Thinking back w, it is funny to believe I would have given my life for her. Now don't get me wrong, I would do the same w, but I don't think it would be quite the same ble gesture. Chance Falls is a young adult fiction vel which explores the growing relationship between two high school students as they take a journey in a fast paced murder mystery. The only question is how can it be murder if one is dead? In a gripping exploration of one's mental stability, Chance Falls is an unforgettable leap into the unkwn. Is it love? Is it a murder? Is it fate? You Decide!
- Author BiographyJames Unger was born in Alliance, Ohio in 1974. He has followed many professions in his lifetime. He has served in the United States Army, worked industrial and medical maintenance, instructed classes nationwide for maintenance workers and taught science and language arts in a middle school classroom. While all of these careers pleased him, none ever gave him the sheer enjoyment writing did. James Unger has been living and writing in Louisville, Kentucky for over five years now. His debut novel, Chance Falls, highlights his sharp and entertaining dialogue driven characters.
- Author(s)James Unger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.