All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on thirty years of clinical experience, Bill O'Hanlon-one of psychotherapy's most invative practitioners and teachers-examines this simple yet often elusive aspect of successful therapy: change. With his characteristic wit and style, O'Hanlon presents the key concepts and most powerful methods for achieving personal transformation. Readers are provided with the perspective and inspiration necessary to embrace the risk and reward of change.
- Author BiographyBill O'Hanlon, is a founder of Possibility and Inclusive Therapies and is the author or coauthor of more than thirty books, including Out of the Blue, Becoming A Published Therapist, and Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma. He is a Diplomate, Board Member, Fellow and Master Therapist in the American Psychotherapy Association and was awarded the Outstanding Mental Health Educator of the Year in 2001 by the New England Educational Institute. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Visit his website for more information: BillOHanlon.com.
- Author(s)Bill O'Hanlon
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.