All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange Anything Everyone will at some time in their life be affected by depression; if t their own, someone else's. Depression affects approximately 18.8 million American adults or about 9.5% of the U.S. population age 18 and older in a given year. 80% of depressed people are t currently having any treatment. 15% of depressed people will commit suicide. Depression will be the second largest killer after heart disease by 2020 and studies show depression is a contributory factor to fatal coronary disease. Depression can quadruple a person's risk of dying within 6 months after a heart attack. Whether you decide to get treatment or t, there is something you can do; You Can Change I sank into a level of depression few recover from. I lost my marriage, my ministry, my career, and nearly lost my life. Yet somehow I recovered, started from scratch, built a new career and created a new life! I finally pursued my passions and saw my dreams fulfilled. Learn how to apply the proven, life changing techniques of CCC in your own life. Follow the step by step instructions in Change Anything and you will change your life forever. Be sure to visit createconnectcommit.com for free information.
- Author BiographyI was an Investigator on a multi jurisdictional Drug Task Force. I was employed by the Sheriff's Department in my home county where I held the rank of Sergeant. I was assigned to the Task Force which operated out of the District Attorney's office. I was also the Youth Minister at a growing Church with a large, vibrant Youth Group. I was in law enforcement for 15 years and in ministry for over 10 years. Depression and inactivity took over my life to the point where I could not function at all. I had no motivation to do anything. It was a battle just to get out of bed. At one point, I thought that I would have to live on disability and never be able to hold a job. I considered suicide. Depression destroyed my career, my ministry, my marriage and my life. Yet somehow I recovered, started over from scratch and built a new life. I finally pursued what I was truly passionate about and found purpose in my life. I set goals and reached them. I developed the Create, Connect, Commit process to beat depression and create enduring change in my life. It doesn't matter what you want to change this process will work for you. I tried self help, professional help, church and counseling but nothing worked. This process was born out of the desperate need I had to create something that worked. After trying everything else and failing, I decided I had to fix my problems myself. I researched change, psychology and depression. I learned about how the mind works and the psychological barriers to change. I looked for the common denominator in programs that were successful in helping people create lasting change in their lives. I kept what worked and discarded everything else. In the end I was left with Create, Connect, Commit, the process for changing anything. I have implemented it in my own life with great success and now I want to share it with everyone. There is not one person who could not benefit from reading Change Anything. Visit our website createconnectcommit.com for more information.
- Author(s)Richard Lee Turner
- Date of Publication20/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.