All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange Happens is at once an emotionally resonant and stimulating book that will touch a deep chord with readers who are seeking to understand the big and small struggles in their lives and an insightful companion for those struggling with a specific change or trying to bring about a change in their lives. Here, Avrum Weiss offers insights and lessons that are relevant to change across all life situations, including change in our personal lives, relationships, places of work, communities, and the larger world. He helps readers understand when trying harder is the best approach to change, and when t trying so hard is more appropriate. Each chapter introduces a key element in the process of change as well as fresh concepts for understanding how best to navigate the changes we all face at one time or ather in our lives.
- Author BiographyAvrum Geurin Weiss has been a therapist and teacher-of-therapists for over 30 years and holds an adjunct faculty position in the department of Psychology at Georgia State University. He is the director of the Pine River Psychotherapy Training Institute.
- Author(s)Avrum Geurin Weiss
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.