All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionHave you reached a point where you feel the need to take stock of your life? Do you simply want to regain some perspective, or are you seeking a path to life change? This is an easy-to-read, multifaceted book crammed with practical information, personal anecdotes and inspiring ideas to help you develop strategies for positive living. It focuses on the seven key areas of life: relationships, health, home, work, money and creativity and spirit. Change is the book to help you recover your balance and find the road to change.
- Author BiographyAlison Haynes studied law before deciding to write full time. She has been widely published in magazines and is the author of Facefacts: A Guide to Cosmetics, Skin and Hair Care; Food Glorious Food: Eating Well, Living Well; and Clean Sweep. She has also contributed to Reader's Digest Easy Guide to Your Rights in Australia. All four books provide practical, useful information in a readable format. Alison has made many media appearances where she has spoken on health and consumer rights.
- Author(s)Alison Haynes
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPier 9
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.