All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSelected as an Outstanding Academic Title by Choice Magazine in 2014! In Change Leadership for Developing Countries, Franca Ovadje offers readers a comprehensive and integrative model for the design, implementation and evaluation of organizational change. This unique book embodies an African perspective, discussing the specific needs and issues associated with leading change within the institutional, ecomic, social, and cultural contexts of developing ecomies. Based on extensive research, as well as the first-hand experiences of managers who have led change initiatives in Africa, this book envisions a change leadership model based on conscious decision-making, rather than taking a prescriptive approach. With examples and case studies drawn from African organizations, this book is a vital tool for students and managers who are based in, or interact with, emerging ecomies.
- Author BiographyFranca Ovadje, is a pioneer member of faculty of the Lagos Business School, Nigeria, and leads sessions in human resource management, leadership and organizational change in both local and international programs. Dr. Ovadje was a recipient of the African Management Scholar Award in 2005.
- Author(s)Franca Ovadje
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.