All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the promise of improving care and other benefits, EMR implementations are highly disruptive to the organization. This book prepares you to lead or participate successfully ion change management/techlogy adoption efforts, so that meaningful use of EMRs can be achieved. The authors provide successful strategies to plan and implement change. The content is based on their decades of combined experience managing the people side of implementation. The book covers the importance of making a business case for change management, explaining why techlogy implementations will t deliver benefits without significant focus on users. It describes two critical success factors in any large-scale change management effort - a clear vision and effective leadership. Sections of the book deal with establishing a foundation for change; building commitment; and developing requisite skills in change management. The book includes numerous lessons learned, tips for success, best practices and case studies from organizations that have handled change well.
- Author(s)Claire McCarthy,Doug Eastman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHIMSS Book Series
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealthcare Information & Management Systems Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.