Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionBuck Martinez has been in and around professional baseball for nearly fifty years as a player, manager and broadcaster. Currently the play-by-play anuncer for the Toronto Blue Jays, Martinez has witnessed ermous change in the game he loves, as it has morphed from a grassroots pastime to big business. Not all of the change has been for the better, and today s fans struggle to connect to their on-the-field heroes as loyalty to club and player wavers and free agency constantly changes the face of every team s roster.In Change Up, Martinez offers his unique insights into how Major League Baseball might reconnect with its fanbase, how the clubs might train and prepare their players for their time in The Show, and how players might approach the sport in a time of sagging fan interest. Martinez isn t shy with his opinions, whether they be on pitch count, how to develop players through the mir-league system, and even if there should be a mir-league system at all. Always entertaining, ever insightful, Martinez shares brilliant insights and inside pitches about summer s favourite game.
- Author(s)Buck Martinez,Dan Robson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.