All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionYou can get the job you want! Whether you're considering a new career, facing redundancy, trying for your first job or going for a promotion, CHANGE YOUR LIFE - GRAB THAT JOB will help you achieve your goal. TV regular Steve Miller is an expert in the power of positive and realistic thinking and his straight-talking advice is just what you need to help you get the job you want. With practical tips and straightforward guidelines, Steve will show you how to you build your self-confidence, work out what you are best at, coach you in how to present yourself, and finally help you land the role of your dreams. So more Monday morning gloom. Get cracking, and get the job you were made for.
- Author BiographySteve Miller is a successful motivator who specialises in training company executives in positive thinking. His straight talking, practical style has been developed having spent over twenty years in business and human resource management. In January 2009 he featured in a weekly slot on GMTV, giving expert career advice to viewers and coaching them to succeed in interviews. His charisma, wit and verve make him a TV natural, and he has now been appointed as a regular TV expert for Channel M, a regional channel covering North-west England.
- Author(s)Steve Miller
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Content Noteill
- Weight222 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.