All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensively written book shows us how to use our unconscious mind to re-connect with our powerful inner resources of guidance and wisdom. Through a simple step by step process the book teaches each reader how to rewrite the programmes of the unconscious mind to create powerful and lasting change at any level of our being. At a time when overall levels of happiness seem to be falling, this book moves invatively away from the tired tions of trying hard to resist negative thinking patterns and shows how anyone can easily and quickly change the programmes of their unconscious mind to effortlessly create greater overall happiness and the life we really want. Influenced by ground breaking discoveries in Mind/Body research each chapter provides simple and practical skills with which to harness the untapped power of our mind and live happier healthier lives.
- Author BiographyGary Dooley is the co-founder and director of Life Balance. He is also a Life Balance Course Facilitator and Master Practitioner of NLP.
- Author(s)Gary Dooley
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.