All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThere comes a time in every woman's life when she must ackwledge the obvious: She can't change her man. Changing him may t be possible, but she can still change the relationship for the better. In this book, you will learn how to change the way you view you man and your relationship. This groundbreaking guide offers specific strategies to help you accept and even embrace your man as he is. For example, you will learn to: * Explore how past relationships affect your current mindset * Decide the best course of action for dealing with your partner * Reposition your thoughts in a positive way * Decipher why your man's behaviors bother you so much * Understand the reasons he hasn't changed despite your best efforts With quizzes, exercises, and case studies drawn from her own private practice, psychotherapist Sally B. Watkins helps you see your relationship glass as half-full-t half-empty. Because you can't change your man, but you can change your mind about him.
- Author BiographySally Watkins, licensed psychotherapist, has maintained a private practice in California since 1989 treating individuals, couples, and families. Her bachelor's degree is in education from Carnegie Mellon University. Additionally she has completed more than 300 hours of continuing education classes.
- Author(s)Sally B. Watkins
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date28/04/2015
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.