Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak by Joyce Meyer (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer discusses the importance of words in CHANGE YOUR WORDS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE: Words are a big deal. They are containers for power, and we have to decide what kind of power we want our words to carry. ... I believe that our words can increase or decrease our level of joy. They can affect the answers to our prayers and have a positive or negative effect on our future. ... One might say that our words are a movie screen that reveals what we have been thinking and the attitudes we have. Building on the premises of her bestselling books, Power Thoughts and Living Beyond Your Feelings, she examines the tremendous power of words--which are the vehicles that convey our thoughts and emotions--and provides a series of guidelines for making sure that our talk is constructive, healthy, healing, and used to achieve good results. Topics include: The Impact of WordsHow to Tame Your TongueHow to Be HappyWhen to Talk and When Not to TalkSpeaking Faith and Not FearThe Corrosion of ComplaintsDo You Really Have to Give Your Opinion?The Importance of Keeping Your WordThe Power of Speaking God's WordHow to Have a Smart MouthIn A Dictionary of God's Word at the end of the book, Joyce provides dozens of scripture verses, arranged by topic, and that she recommends reading and saying out loud to help you experience the positive, healing changes you need in your life.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Through Joyce Meyer Ministries, she teaches on a number of topics with a particular focus on the mind, mouth, moods and attitudes. Her candid communication style allows her to share openly and practically about her experiences so others can apply what she has learned to their lives. Joyce has authored nearly 100 books, which have been translated into 100 languages. More than 30 million copies of her books have been sold. Joyce hosts a daily TV and radio show, Enjoying Everyday Life (r), which broadcasts worldwide to a potential audience of 4.5 billion people. Joyce conducts approximately a dozen domestic and international conferences every year, teaching people to enjoy their everyday lives. Her annual women's conference has attracted well over 200,000 women to St. Louis for specifically themed teachings by her and guest speakers. Joyce also sponsors Hand of Hope, which provides feeding programs, medical care, homes for orphans, and programs combatting human trafficking.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width136 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.