Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionChange The World with Prayer by Wayne C Anderson An extraordinary world changing view of The Lord's Prayer The world is in appalling condition in virtually every aspect. The troubles that surround us are massive, and so overwhelming that it may seem a solution is incomprehensible. We have but one choice... We must learn to pray as Jesus teaches, and t our own way. Jesus did t intend for believers to simply memorize, quote or recite the scriptures that we have commonly called The Lord's Prayer. The introductory verses of Luke 11:1 tells us that He is actually teaching how to pray and giving His disciples an outline for an authoritative and declarative prayer life that has measurable results. The kind of prayer that Jesus is teaching us is the kind that will bring literal significant change to the world around us. This book gives every individual believer the revelation of prayer that is needed to see their lives change. The emerging Kingdom of heaven upon the earth becomes our focal point. The rise of the authoritative people of the Ecclesia as the legislative body of heaven that manifests the justice of the Kingdom of God on earth is being heralded by God's messengers today! The Courts of heaven that give justice to the earth are being formed, implemented, and sought by believers around the world. Here, you can find the secrets to these prayer strategies that have a world changing strength. Wayne C Anderson, is a revelatory teacher who has put the principles in this book to work for decades of ministry. This is a book that has answers that will change the world around you.
- Author BiographyWayne C Anderson and his wife Irene Joy Anderson live in Meridian, Idaho, at the western foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Wayne & Irene met and married in Seattle, Washington, and after near 45 years of marriage, are the delighted parents of 7 children, 15 grandchildren. While in Seattle, Wayne spent 12 years as a firefighter for the City of Seattle, and for more than 20 years Wayne & Irene pastored south of Seattle. Wayne was the7th president of the Ministerial Fellowship of the USA, originally founded by John G. Lake. Much of Wayne's ministry has been that of an influential national and international leader. He was one of the principle leaders of Seattle Revival Center, which birthed a revival in the mid 1990's, having also been at the epicenter of revivals in Finland, Mexico, Africa and the US. Wayne has established churches and ministries in numerous countries andis the founding Presiding Apostolic Director of International Apostolic Ministries, a fast growing apostolic network. Wayne & his son Joshua were honorably summoned to appear before the current Sanhedrin in Jerusalem on June 4th, 2013, which was a momentous and life changing experience. Wayne periodically speaks with governmental leaders in the United States and other nations with an anointed voice of wisdom, which changes the hearts of leaders. Heis an in-depth Bible teacher with growing revelatory development toward fathering and miracles and the expansion of our worldview, while he continues to travel the world preaching & equipping believers with keys of the kingdom of God. As an author and speaker, Wayne is diligently working to change the landscape of the Kingdom worldview of believers around the globe.
- Author(s)Wayne C Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.