All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything changes all the time, and change can be a very good thing. Some things change because they have to change, and some changes we make all by ourselves. This book is about some changes in life that happen every single day; and the purpose of this book is t only to teach kids reading skills, but also to open a conversation about this thing we call change. Written by award winning author, attorney and former teacher, Penelope Dyan, this book is written just for kids, to tell them change is okay as word recognition skills through repetition and rhyme are presented to her readers in a fun manner that will encourage kids to think for themselves and to also be creative. Dyan s subtle, but tried and true methods actually work, and kids will take up pens, paper and pencils and actually start making their own books, all by themselves. Why? Because the kid friendly drawings and the fun words that rhyme inspire them! To make the learning process even more interesting and fun, look for the music video that goes along with this book on the Bellissimavideo YouTube Channel.
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penelope Dyan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.