All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn original theory of the development of consciousness that brings together research from neurology, new-paradigm studies, psychology, and mysticism.
- Author BiographyJenny Wade is a lecturer, teacher, and researcher specializing in noetics and developmental psychology who holds a Ph.D. in Human Development from the Fielding Institute. A self-employed management consultant, her theory and consulting practice are the result of extensive research and over twenty years' experience working with Fortune 500 companies, multinationals, and smaller businesses in a wide range of industries around the world.
- Author(s)Jenny Wade
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Philosophy of Psychology
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.