All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitectural education is under pressure to meet the demands of an evolving construction industry and to cater to the increasingly varied career destinations of graduates. How should architectural education respond to these professional challenges? How can students be better prepared for professional practice? These questions are the focus of this book, which brings together contributions from a wide range of authors, from both the UK and the USA, working in the fields of architectural education, architectural practice and educational research.
- Author BiographySimon Pilling is the Architect and Project Co-ordinator of CUDE (Clinets and Users in Design Education).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Nicol,Simon Pilling
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.