All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom TVs and fridges to phones and music players, the design of many things we use every day has changed over time. Find out how in this book. * White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language. * Text type - An information book. * Curriculum links - Design and Techlogy: 'Through the evaluation of past and present design and techlogy, pupils develop a critical understanding of its impact on daily life and the wider world'. * A timeline on pages 22-23 allows children to see the evolution of design in one neat summary.
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.