All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMost current educational systems and programs are proving inadequate at meeting the demand of fast changing societies since they have hardly evolved and developed with the times. This book offers insights into the consequences of globalization for the leadership of educational change. Its focus is t on doing things better, but on doing better things; t on doing things right, but on doing the right things to prepare students for a fast changing, interdependent world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn N. Hawkins,Mark Mason,Peter D. Hershock
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.