All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionChanging Female Identities explores the influence of parental figures, the role models that women adopt, the diverse feelings that arise as a result of family mandates and the emotions that arise from cooperation or competition among siblings.
- Author BiographyALICIA E. KAUFMANN is a professor at Alcala University, Spain, and a researcher at the university's Benjamin Franklin Institute of American Studies. She is an executive coach and a Fulbright Scholar. She is the author of 25 books, including the recent Women in Management and Life Cycle, and of more than 50 articles.
- Author(s)Alicia E. Kaufmann
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.