All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChanging Industrial Relations in Europe is the second edition of the influential and widely used textbook, Industrial Relations in the New Europe. As with the earlier edition, the book will be a definitive text and reference for all students in industrial relations and human resource management looking at international issues.
- Author BiographyAnthony Ferner is Principal Research Fellow at the Centre for International Employment Research at the University of Warwick. He has researched and published widely in the field of international and comparative industrial relations and employment. His areas of interest have included public enterprises, privatized utilities, and the management of employment relations in multinational companies. Among his publications are Government, Managers and Industrial Relations and New Frontiers in European Industrial Relations, both published by Blackwell. Richard Hyman is Professor of Industrial Relations at the Industrial Relations Institute, University of Warwick.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1130 g
- Width179 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAnthony Ferner,Richard Hyman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.