All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores different perspectives of labour relations with respect to the governance of labour. These different perspectives took into account the contribution of labour to improve the specificity of companies and the role of the social dialogue in the national socio-ecomic balance. The aim of this book is to present recent developments for the governance of labour relations in Europe. The governance of labour relations in the present globalized world is becoming more and more complex as labour relations are faced by transformations on different levels. The book addresses different issues for the governance of labour relations on different levels.
- Author BiographyMirella Baglioni is Professor for Sociology of Labour at the University of Parma (Italy). She studied at the Catholic University of Milan and her research focuses on European Works Councils, public policy and the role of interest representation. Bernd Brandl is Guest Professor at the University of Vienna (Austria) at the Department of Industrial Sociology. He received his PhD from the University of Graz and his research interests focus on comparative industrial relations.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung & Gesellschaft Labour, Education & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, tables, 3 graphs
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBernd Brandl,Mirella Baglioni
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.