All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionEXPANDED EDITION. This landmark work, originally published in 1992, traces the various stages of spiritual development and discusses how developmental change can be fostered in individual and congregational settings.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Liebert is professor of spiritual life at San Fransisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, California. She has published several books including Changing Life Patterns: Adult Development in Spiritual Direction with Chalice Press.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Liebert
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.