All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo alter an organization's culture, change agents must first understand its attitudes, beliefs and assumptions. Marc Schabracq's invative new book is based on a fresh way of thinking that deals with both the functional and structural features of cultures. Focusing on the greatest barrier to organizational change - the attitudes and assumptions of people - it offers three approaches that collectively assist the change process: changing goals through the leader; improving effectiveness through the members; and enriching assumptions through group dialogue. The scales, checklists and exercises are available online. A priceless resource for consultants and change agents, Changing Organizational Culture is also valuable reading for senior managers and business students interested in the change process.
- Author BiographyDr Marc J. Schabracq (1949, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; firstname.lastname@example.org) is a work and health psychologist. As an independent organizational consultant, March Schabracq has acquired much experience with the human aspect of organizations (organizational culture change, leadership, personal transitions, stress management and personal integrity) in a great number of profit and non-profit organizations. In addition, he has worked at the University van Amsterdam since 1973, and subsequently in clinical psychology, social psychology and - since 1987 0- work and organizational psychology. He has produced more than 20 scholarly and professional books about psychology, as well as more than 100 articles and book chapters. In addition, he has written three novels and a bundle of short stories.
- Author(s)Marc J. Schabracq
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.