All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people feel disturbed by the political and social problems we see every day yet, at the same time, feel helpless to solve them. We feel even more disturbed as we and others give up our personal power in futile attempts to solve these problems. We have given our power away to politicians and others who accomplish little or thing as they serve their own narrow interests. People have become apathetic because the world situation is just too overwhelming. This book will help you to view the world situation in a way that is t overwhelming. It provides ways for you to take back your power for personal growth and social change.
- Author BiographyGary Reiss is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and has his diploma in process-oriented psychology. He has been in private practice for twenty-seven years. Gary teaches process-oriented psychology world-wide and is on the faculty of the Process Work Center of Portland. He has offices in Eugene, Cottage Grove and Portland, Oregon, and is director of a coun-selling clinic in rural Oregon.
- Author(s)Gary Reiss
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Weight326 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.