All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the metamorphosis that has occured in the presentation of the human face by artists in the 20th century. The text contains a series of essays that chart the change and then examine its nature, causes and manner of execution.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cayzer studied at Birkbeck College, University of London, and completed an MA in Victorian Studies. She has worked in the Department of Prints and Drawings at The British Museum, in commercial art galleries researching and writing exhibition catalogues, and as a private art dealer.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Cayzer
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Alpha Press Ltd
- Content Note20 colour & 11 b/w portraits
- Weight770 g
- Width295 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.