Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe community of Aboriginal groups developed at Porcupine-Iroquois Falls was displaced in the twentieth century by newcomers. This book rejects sociological and anthropological models about community and identity in favor of a more subtle interpretation. It examines the process by which a community emerged in the sub-region of Northern Ontario.
- Author BiographyKerry M. Abel is an independent scholar and the author of Drum Songs: Glimpses of Dene History.
- Author(s)Kerry M. Abel
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note31 photographs
- Weight735 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.