Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Gallagher and Liam Harrison are happily married, have successful careers and when Liam's promotion comes through, they plan to start a family. That's until something happens to turn their world upside down. Anna's sister, Rachel is married to Gary, is a stay-at-home mum to Alex and is expecting her second child. Everyone is delighted with the news except Rachel. The truth is she is horrified at the thought of becoming a mum again. Jill is the girls' cousin and best friend and kws exactly what makes them both tick. Unfortunately, she can't seem to help them understand each other. The Gallagher Girls have hard times ahead but when the going gets tough, will blood really prove thicker than water?
- Author BiographyColette Caddle lives in Dublin with her husband and two young sons. She is the author of the bestsellers A Cut Above, Too Little Too Late, Forever FM, Shaken Not Stirred (all published by Poolbeg in Ireland and by Hodder in the UK), Red Letter Day, Changing Places, It's All About Him and The Betrayal of Grace Mulcahy.
- Author(s)Colette Caddle
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.