All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with the sweeping changes that took place in public assistance programs at the end of the 20th century and the way in which the original and reformed versions of these programs relate to the well-being of children and their families. It is a valuable reference for practitioners and policymakers who are concerned with children and child-related issues, psychologists, sociologists, social workers, social program administrators, and students in psychology, social work, sociology, political science, and education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIssues in Children's and Families' Lives
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHerbert J. Walberg,Rachel A. Gordon
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.