All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the role of Indian, Mexican-American, and African-American women during the 20th century. It focuses on the changes these years have brought about in their lives and compares each group to the others.
- Author BiographyKaren Anderson is Associate Professor of History at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Karen Anderson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/1996
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight601 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.