All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionListen to people in every field and you'll hear a call for more sophisticated leadership-for leaders who can solve more complex problems than the human race has ever faced. But these leaders won't simply come to the fore; we have to develop them, and we must cultivate them as quickly as is humanly possible. Changing on the Job is a means to this end. As opposed to showing readers how to play the role of a leader in a paint by numbers fashion, Changing on the Job builds on theories of adult growth and development to help readers become more thoughtful individuals, capable of leading in any scenario. Moving from the theoretical to the practical, and employing real-world examples, author Jennifer Garvey Berger offers a set of building blocks to help cultivate an agile workforce while improving performance. Coaches, HR professionals, thoughtful leaders, and anyone who wants to flourish on the job will find this book a vital resource for developing their own capacities and those of the talent that they support.
- Author BiographyJennifer Garvey Berger uses her expertise in complexity of mind to support leaders around the world through coaching and leadership development programs. She is a Partner in Cultivating Leadership, a leadership development consultancy. For more information, please visit www.garveyberger.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Garvey Berger
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine534 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.